Vacancies: customer service / sales
We are a wholesaler for the natural product leather, which has been located in the fashion metropolis Berlin for three generations. Our focus today is direct trade and online trade (our own online shop) with leather for clothing, accessories and interior design. In addition, we offer the provision of various services in cooperation with partners, such as leather cuts or production of small leather goods. Our customers include, in particular, fashion & interior designers, well-known textile companies, upholsteries and saddleries, as well as costume departments of theatres, operas, musicals and film productions worldwide. Our customers appreciate the high quality of our products and our competent advisory service for customers. "Ordered today, delivered today" is our company motto, because we stock most of our products directly in Berlin. We give the traditional product leather a modern, sustainable image, which includes the permanent development of our products and services.
We are looking for dedicated employees (m/f/d) who are happy to fulfil even unusual customer wishes, who are willing to take on responsibility and who would like to further develop our company together with us, especially in the online business area.
We are a family business and appreciate a personal and trusting working atmosphere.
- You are sociable and like to communicate with customers face2face, via phone and e-mail.
- You have experience in the areas of distribution / sales and enjoy selling
- You know how to appropriately express yourself (in German / English)
- You share our enthusiasm for fashion, fabrics or design
- You are familiar with the usual Office and internet applications
- You are characterized by an independent and reliable style of working
- Ideally, you have experience with e-commerce and data maintenance in online shop systems as well as basic knowledge of design programs
- You like to work in a team
- You will be responsible for the support of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- You will create offers and samples and be in charge of the follow-up
- You will take orders and prepare them for the shipping department
- You will advise customers on the selection of the ideal "leather product" and handle their queries and complaints
- You will show customers around in our warehouse and offer products for sale in our showroom
- You will carry out measures to improve customer retention
- You will be involved in process optimisation projects within the company and contribute your own ideas, e.g. with regard to the selection of collections or warehousing
- You will prepare and follow-up trade fairs and represent the company together with the management at the trade fair stand.
- Work in a family team with flat hierarchies
- Fast day-to-day business (ordered today, delivered today) and long-term project work (company development, online business)
- Development opportunities also in other areas, if you are interested and qualified (e.g. photography, text/blog, e-commerce, marketing ...)
If we have aroused your interest, please send us your meaningful application documents (curriculum vitae, certificates and/or references) exclusively by e-mail to [email protected] for the attention of Trixi Fauck.
We look forward to hearing from you.